So you want to tell your story?
The decision to do so is often easy…it’s the execution that causes problems. That’s where Kassidy can help.
Marrying a history in both sports journalism and ghostwriting, sports focused ghostwriting is a culmination of all Kassidy’s talent, experience and desire to help athletes tell their story.
- Get to know the “author” and who they are, how they talk and the way they share stories.
- Sit down face to face for several in-depth conversations to gathering notes—both written and recorded—learning the story the athlete/coach is hoping to tell through their book.
- Draw an outline for the book’s content and rough timeline to deliver a finished product.
- Work in such a way that is comfortable for the author, i.e.
- Take notes and write the entire product with the author approving what’s been written at certain intervals.
- Let the author write what they’d like to and Kassidy will essentially be on board as a content editor and quasi ghostwriter.
Compensation is done on a by job basis. It is relevant to the following:
- Length of the work
- Intensity of the work
- How much time will need to be spent with the author & traveling to do so
- Any extra interviews Kassidy might need to do to round out the work
- If time will be spent as the primary writer or as a content editor
- Length of time until desired completion/release date
- Expected print number and audience
*Author will be responsible for Kassidy’s travel expenses
From Kassidy: “My life’s passion is to help athletes tell their story to the world. Let me be there for you on this incredible journey.”